2 Keys to Healthful Aging
1. Social Interaction
- Interpersonal relationships are key to good physical and emotional health, especially as we age. Visiting with family and friends, volunteering, working at a job are all ways to keep our minds active. These activities may increase our energy levels, feelings of contentment, and brighten our emotions.
2. Maintain a Positive Body Image
- Don't neglect your teeth.
- Weigh yourself regularly to avoid any unexpected weight changes.
- Pay attention to the details.